Digital Marketing Sales Representative (DSR)
$40,000 – $100,000 a year – Full Time, Salary + Commission
Big Time Advertising & Marketing, LLC is a fast-growing advertising agency and a leader in the Automotive and Powersports Digital Marketplace. We provide digital marketing strategies and solutions to dealerships across the nation.
Big Time Advertising is seeking a Digital Marketing Sales Representative (DSR) that will be responsible for developing and consulting clients within our dealership industries which we serve. This is a career position for a person who wants to contribute to the long-term success of a high growth and progressive company. Our business-to-business sales representatives are responsible for selling a value-based online advertising solution for automotive dealership clients. Our enthusiastic and driven sales representative(s) focus on growth of existing accounts and prospect for new opportunities, speak with decision makers, analyze their needs, and effectively deliver value-added solutions.
You will be surrounded by other experienced Automotive and Powersports Professionals, mature hunters and closers in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is committed to grow their book of business and service their clients. If you are true closer and want a great place to work, join the Big Time Advertising & Marketing team today.
The Digital Marketing Sales Rep will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to generate new digital marketing business for Big Time Advertising. This person must have a strong background in B2B sales, must be able to manage multiple tasks at once, be willing to work in a strong team setting to help develop our marketing message and branding. Most importantly they must be a ferocious sales person with desire to constantly sell more.
The ideal candidate duties will include:
- Develop and aggressively grow sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Cold-call key decision makers and negotiate rates in defined territory.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through training and customer support.
- Develop relationships with dealers and dealer groups. Leverage these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- If requested, manage and monitor all contracts, as well as accounts receivables.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Meet revenue and account retention goals.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education within the digital marketing and automotive industries.
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work independently
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with and able to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent listening skills: able to listen to customers to understand their needs
- Excellent relationship building skills: both in-person and over the phone, plus understand the importance of building internal and external networks to increase personal effectiveness
- Deliver high quality work results on time
- Embrace change with creative and innovative solutions
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities and assist others in doing so
- Commit to continuous self-development
- PC literacy is necessary including MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Closing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Effectively use CRM software to maintain and plan sales pipeline
- College degree preferred
- Three plus years of solid business-to-business sales experience with proven results
- Digital Media sales experience highly preferred
- Automotive Client or Dealership Experience Preferred but not necessary
- Familiar with the market and the community’s dealer base, focusing on franchise and independent dealers preferred
- Selling C-level executives preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.